We are open & taking reservations!
Adventures in Paradise continues to monitor the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), and to follow the guidance from the CDC and local health department authorities in an effort to best serve and protect our valued guests, family, and all those connected.
As of February 2, 2021, in adherence with the federal government order, CDC’s order under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act and 42 Code of Federal Regulations, all crew and passengers are required to wear face coverings, over the mouth and nose, while aboard any of our vessels to deter the spread of coronavirus. Above and beyond what we have always done to keep our vessels clean, we have already put into place additional cleaning procedures and sanitation measures. Additionally, our crew continues to follow proper hand washing and sanitization procedures.
• Please make sure if you do not feel well, you notify our office.
• Hand sanitizer will be made available.
• We will be disinfecting all equipment following each use.
• We have eliminated the snorkels and masks on the Shelling & Lunch Cruise as well as the Cayo Costa Cruise and will encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear if they would like.
• All staff are encouraged to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
• All staff must immediately report to management if they’re feeling ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
• All staff must wear face masks.
• Frequent hand washing will be required and disinfectant hand sanitizer will be available for use at all check-in locations and aboard all vessels.
• All vessels equipped with hand sanitizing stations.
• During each tour, crew members will regularly disinfect risk areas such as railings, restroom door knobs, faucets and toilets if equipped.
• Immediately after each tour, the vessel will again be sanitized with disinfectant solutions, including all areas on the vessel that have had the potential of being touched – even if it wasn’t knowingly touched.
• At the end of the day, each vessel will receive another deep cleaning with disinfectant solutions. All surfaces will undergo sanitizing even if they could’ve never been touched.
• Per Governor DeSantis decree of 9/25, we are allowed to operate at 100% capacity while still instituting the proper protocols for safety and sanitiation.
If you have any questions or comments about our enhanced safety measures, please send us an inquiry via our comment form or call us directly at 239-472-8443. We at Adventures in Paradise appreciate your collaboration as we work to keep our community, and all those apart of it, safe and healthy.