Sea Life Encounter Excursion
Get An Up-Close Encounter With Sea Life!
As we cruise the bay, you'll:
- Normally see Dolphins At Play And Possibly See A Manatee Or Two
- Sightsee along the spoil & mangrove islands with narration
- Stop At Uninhabited island
- Go "Netting "- So Wear
Your Beach Shoes & swimsuits!
Our Sealife Encounter is the original, started in 1994 to compliment our other cruises! A trip for all ages with a unique, hands-on learning adventure.
This cruise includes:
- Hands-On Learning
- Netting Crabs, Seahorses, Puffer Fish & Many More!
- Sampling Of Marine Animals
- On-Board "Touch Tanks" For Viewing The Catch
The sealife is not harmed and placed back in it’s home.
"We are fortunate in that we have watched many young people go into marine biology stemming from their experience with us. It is our pleasure to continue the sealife education for future generations. Come join us for the fun!"
- Evelyn Stewart, Co-founder
Departs 12:30pm - Returns 3:00pm Daily Adults $40/Children $30 (3 and under free)